Key Measures to Tell That Your Loyalty Program Is on Track
Data analytics expert, Lee Barnes, will share the KPIs program managers should keep in their back pocket. Lee’s back-pocket KPIs will help your team monitor program successes and alert them when the program is heading in the wrong direction.
Spend 30 minutes with Lee and you’ll learn:
- The role of a dashboard and what measures should be included.
- The key questions you need to be able to answer about your program.
- Which metrics you can use to track enrollment as the program matures.
- How to measure the quality or value of newly enrolled guests.
- How to compare your program’s performance year-on-year, or quarter-on-quarter.
You’ll walk away with a sense of clarity that will help you reach your program goals in 2015 and beyond!