For the last few years, I’ve had the pleasure of planning the logistics for PXUX team. Our effort is always rewarded when we look back and recall our client’s case studies of how they’ve succeeded with the Paytronix platform. Additionally, we were able to show off our latest feature innovations in an up-close, personal way so our clients could discover how to continue to amp up their programs.
If you weren’t able to join us this year, I’d like to encourage you to add it to your company’s 2017 plan. Save the date for September 13 & 14, 2017.
If you were to ask me what we did during our two day on the banks of the Charles River, I would answer, “We…
- Ran along the Charles River at sunrise.
- Were Amped Up by Matt d’Arbeloff’s rocking introduction.
- Listened as our clients shared what matters most to them
- Learned about Duffy’s Big Game Giveaway from Sandy Nelson director of marketing for Duffy’s Sports Grill.
- Were wowed by Andrew Robbins’ view for Paytronix in 2017.
- Received insight from Candice Scott, director of marketing, into Del Frisco’s leveraging guest data for smarter marketing decisions, increase revenue, and increase member registration.
- Toured Paytronix’s mobile platforms and discussed mobile strategy with Joel Udwin.
- Ate some veggies so we could tell our parents and spouses we’re taking care of ourselves.
- Engaged the Paytronix team for “Ask the Experts” where the Paytronix team and attendees fielded questions about specific products.
- Took a walk, saw a dinosaur, ran around the Museum of Science, and avoided the spider exhibit (in case one had escaped).
- Viewed a beautiful sunset over the Charles River.
- Sipped drinks and dined alfresco.
- Drank lots of coffee with breakfast.
- Took our clients’ messaging campaigns to the next level with Kristen House and Christina Hurley.
- Solved an impossible mission.
- Were inspired by the keynote speaker, Chris Laping, former CIO of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
- Nibbled on delicious tres leches cake, ate all of the chocolate pretzel sticks, and fiddled with some puzzles.
- Experienced Shari’s loyalty program evolution with Carrie Henderson, marketing manager for Shari’s Management Corporation.
- Dove into signs a loyalty program needs updating with Lee Barnes.
- Heard so many ideas that we can’t wait to implement.
- Said goodbye and wished everyone could stay a little longer.”
I can’t wait to share with you what PXUX 2017 has in store. Stay tuned!