FOMO Alert! 9 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss PXUX 2019
PXUX isn’t just any conference – it’s an experience. It’s a group of likeminded people who are focused on optimizing the guest journey, building a network, and delivering high impact in the restaurant and c-store industries.
Much like previous years, the fifth annual PXUX has been planned for people just like you. It’s a fun environment that encourages the sharing of information on your business, your goals, your challenges, and your brilliant ideas. Plus, you’ll learn about the newest and most innovative digital marketing tools to boost your sales in 2019.
But that’s not all. Here are 9 more reasons why you can’t miss out on this year’s PXUX.
- Deliver High Impact. You will hear about the latest innovations and receive the tools and support you need to motivate your guests to visit and spend more.
- Master the Platform. Learn how to confidently segment, target, communicate, reward, and measure in order to drive impactful results.
- Learn from Others. Why reinvent the wheel? Your peers face some of the same challenges you do, so find out how they have leveraged the Paytronix platform to achieve their goals.
- Gain Experience. Deepen your understanding of the platform through hands-on workshops and training sessions that are sure to make you feel like a pro who’s equipped to train the team back at HQ.
- Get the Inside Scoop. Be one of the first to explore new innovations and discover how they can expand your brand.
- Voice Your Opinion. Customer feedback is critical to ensure that the future roadmap meets your needs and fuels your revenue growth. This is your chance to tell us what is working and what isn’t. Don’t be shy!
- Meet the People Behind the Platform. Put faces to names and strengthen relationships with the team that is dedicated to your success.
- Build Your Tribe. While PXUX is packed with information and hands-on learning, there are also deeper relationships to be made.
- Walk Away with at Least 2 New Ideas. Benefit from numerous case studies and info sessions that will leave you inspired and ready to take action immediately.
Here’s what attendees have had to say about previous PXUX events:
“What better way to learn than to get together in a room with your peers and folks who have amazing intelligence around CRM marketing and loyalty platforms? It’s an invaluable experience.”
– Jenny Brinker, VP of Marketing, Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
“It’s been so great attending PXUX. I’ve been able to meet so many different people, all with really creative and innovative minds. Being able to hear what everybody else is doing and what we’re going to be able to do moving forward is so exciting.”
– Rachel Robinson, Marketing Manager, California Pizza Kitchen
There is going to be an abundance of knowledge sharing and excitement happening this fall in Denver. To avoid suffering from a case of FOMO, click here for more information.
Leave a Comment