The second annual Paytronix User Experience (PXUX) is something that Paytronix clients do not want to miss! It will be filled with inspiring customer stories, insider details on how to fully take advantage of the newest features, and plenty of networking to share marketing tips and swap campaign stories.
Now, you can get the details on the event: the 2016 agenda has been released! Each of the two days are laid out hour-by-hour so you can plan your travel accordingly and get amped about the must-see sessions. If there’s anything you can take away from the agenda at this stage, it’s:
- The itinerary revolves around active participation, group activities, and speakers that will inspire you to act. Get ready to get involved! Check out the outpouring of energy from last year’s event.
- From keynote speaker Chris Laping to innovative client stories to PaytroNEXT, PXUX 2016 is designed to give you tools to carve out a competitive advantage for your business. You’ll leave the conference with pages of to-dos!
- One of the most rewarding pieces of PXUX for last year’s attendees was the opportunity to network with operators who share their triumphs and pains. PXUX creates a safe space for Paytronix users to share their best industry tips and tricks and make valuable professional connections.
- Shaping the Future. PXUX brings Paytronix users together, which makes it a perfect occasion to share your feedback on the Paytronix tools! Don’t hold back – we want to know everything from your frustrations to your joys.
- FUN! While we admit that a 6 a.m. Fun Run might not be everyone’s idea of a good time, we’re pumped to get going early and set the tone for two thrilling days looking over the Charles River. Our enchanting evening event for Wednesday is yet to be announced, so stay tuned! It will be nothing short of magnificent.
Don’t wait to register for PXUX 2016 – our early bird rate at $495 ends June 30th. Put PXUX on your calendar now and book your travel soon. Keep an eye out for new developments about the event, and we’ll see you in Boston!