Skip to the main content.

Platform

What is Paytronix CXP?

Combining online ordering, loyalty, omnichannel messaging, AI insights, and payments in one platform. Paytronix delivers relevant, personal experiences, at scale, that help improve your entire digital marketing funnel by creating amazing frictionless experiences.

A Complete Customer Experience Platform
Online Ordering
Acquire new customers and capture valuable data with industry leading customization features.
Loyalty
Encourage More visits and higher spend with personalized promotions based on individual activity and preferences.
CRM
Build great customer relationships with relevant personal omnichannel campaigns delivered at scale.
Artificial Intelligence
Leverage the most data from the most customer transactions to power 1:1 marketing campaigns and drive revenue.
Payments
Drive brand engagement by providing fast, frictionless guest payments.

Solutions

Paytronix CXP Solutions

We use data, customer experience expertise, and technology to solve everyday restaurant and convenience store challenges.

Contactless Experiences
Accommodate your guests' changing preferences by providing safe, efficient service whether dining-in or taking out.
Customer Insights
Collect guest data and analyze behaviors to develop powerful targeted campaigns that produce amazing results.
Marketing Automation
Create and test campaigns across channels and segments to drive loyalty, incremental visits, and additional revenue.
Mobile Experiences
Provide convenient access to your brand, menus and loyalty program to drive retention with a branded or custom app.
Subscriptions
Create a frictionless, fun way to reward your most loyal customers for frequent visits and purchases while normalizing revenues.
Employee Dining
Attract and retain your employees with dollar value or percentage-based incentives and tiered benefits.
Order Experience Builder
Create powerful interactive, and appealing online menus that attract and acquire new customers simply and easily.

Multi-Unit Restaurant Customer Experience Platform

Loyalty Programs
High-impact customizable programs that increase spend, visit, and engagement with your brand.
Online Ordering
Maximize first-party digital sales with an exceptional guest experience.
Integrations
Launch your programs with more than 450 existing integrations.

Company

About Paytronix

We are here to help clients build their businesses by delivering amazing experiences for their guests.

Meet The Team
Our exceptional customer engagement innovations are delivered by a team of extraordinary people.
News/Press
A collection of press and media about our innovations, customers, and people.
Events
A schedule of upcoming tradeshows, conferences, and events that we will participate in.
Careers
Support
Paytronix Login

Order & Delivery Login

Resources

Paytronix Resources

Learn how to create great customer experiences with our free eBooks, webinars, articles, case studies, and customer interviews.

See Our Product In Action
E-Books
Learn more about topics important to the restaurant and c-store customer experience.
Webinars
Watch brief videos for tips and strategies to connect with your customers.
Case Studies
Learn how brands have used the Paytronix platform to increase revenue and engage with guests.
Reports
See how your brand stacks up against industry benchmarks, analysis, and research.
Blog
Catch up with our team of in-house experts for quick articles to help your business.

2 min read

An App is Just the Tip of the Mobile Iceberg

An App is Just the Tip of the Mobile Iceberg

With 72% of U.S. adults using a smartphone, mobile technology is changing the way that brands connect with their customers. Most brands have started to roll out a mobile strategy that utilizes an app. The average smartphone user has around twenty-seven apps on their phone, but studies show that most users spend 80% of their smartphone usage on just five apps. What are the odds that your app would be one of those? That leaves only 20% of their usage time for apps outside of those five, meaning your app is competing with over twenty apps for the user’s attention.

The good news, a mobile strategy goes far beyond just your mobile app. By utilizing a full mobile strategy your brand can get to the forefront of your customers’ minds. So, beyond a mobile app, what other elements of a mobile strategy can your brand implement to engage customers and motivate them to come into your store?

  1. Make web pages and emails optimized for mobile. While not everyone will download your app, customers will still go onto your site or check out your emails. If you are not using responsive web pages and emails, then those customers are not receiving a good customer experience and may get turned off from your brand. Make sure you have responsive web pages and emails so customers can be notified of promotions you are running, check out their reward program status, and search for store locations.
  2. Be where your customers are – on social media. Most mobile users are on some form of social media, and most often one of those five apps that they spend 80% of their time on is a social media app. Your brand needs to connect with customers on the platforms they use the most. By adopting a social strategy your customers will have another platform on which to engage with your brand, the ability to share your content, and refer their friends to your brand.
  3. Start using SMS messages. If 72% of U.S. adults have a smartphone, that leaves 28% that do not. The good thing about SMS messaging is the capability to connect with everyone even if they do not have a smartphone since all mobile phones have access to SMS messages.

A mobile app alone is not a mobile strategy. There are many aspects of a mobile strategy that can take your brand’s efforts to the next level – delivering a significant impact. Mobile is a huge space with many different avenues to engage and encourage customers to come to your store. Learn more about adopting a complete mobile strategy by watching “Exploring the Mobile Platform: Why Apps are Just the Tip of the Mobile Iceberg.

How to Market Your Online Ordering Website for Restaurants

So, you've launched your restaurant website—congratulations! But in the vast digital landscape, how do you ensure potential customers find you amidst...

Read More

How to Market Your Online Ordering Website for Convenience Stores

So, you've launched your convenience store website—congratulations! But in the vast digital landscape, how do you ensure potential customers find you...

Read More

Online Ordering 2024 Trends: Performance Optimization

In the rush to get online during the pandemic, many operators chose simple add-on solutions from POS providers, joined third-party marketplaces, or...

Read More