We’re fostering a more diverse workforce within our industry by inspiring the next generation of businesses and tech leaders. Through a partnership with Boston Public Schools, we are challenging local students to create a TikTok-style video that tells the story of what sparked their interest in technology. By submitting a video, they are competing for prizes that will help them further their careers in tech. Please consider supporting our mission by participating in the TikTokToTechPX Challenge.
Now it’s your turn! The best gift this year is the gift of your experience.
To help us encourage and inspire the students, upload a TikTok video that captures your story. Be sure to tag us @Paytronix and use #TikTokToTechPX.
- Why did you choose a career in technology?
- How did you get where you are today?
- What do you love about your work?
Never made a TikTok? Don’t be camera shy! Here’s how to get started:
- From the app store on your smartphone, download the TikTok app and create an account.
- Open TikTok and press the “+” button at the bottom-center of the screen. Allow TikTok to access your camera and microphone if prompted.
- Select the desired camera (front or back) and choose from the numbers above to set your video’s runtime. Pro tip: Make sure you’re in a well-lit room!
- Press the red button to begin recording. Videos should be shorter than two minutes.
- Add any filters, stickers, effects, or text to your video. Don’t forget to tag us @Paytronix and use the #TikTokToTechPX hashtag.
- And post!