For today’s restaurants, it’s no longer enough to rely on disjointed technology systems cobbled together over time. Creating a great customer experience that attracts dining dollars starts with having the right technology in place. It starts with a stack, built from the ground up, with the future in mind.
This webinar explores the challenges for restaurant operators to build a modern technology infrastructure to power their consumer experience across all consumer touchpoints.
This webinar discusses:
- Building a plan for modernizing restaurant chain technology infrastructure
- Point of Sale: Forklift upgrade or adapt what you have
- How to make your restaurant tech stack ghost kitchen & off-premise optimized
- Where do automation and robotics fit into your restaurant tech stack?
- Customer loyalty; How to make a tech stack that builds consumer loyalty and repeat business