Do you plan your marketing campaigns months in advance? Do you run the same basic campaigns on a regular basis? Do all of your guests receive identical offers? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, read on to learn how leveraging new technology and changing your approach to a one-to-one model will revitalize your customer engagement program.
Imagine that it’s a random Tuesday and your boss says, “We need to get more guests through the door.” You respond by carefully crafting a “We Miss You” campaign to send out to guests who typically visit often but haven’t been in for a while. You send all of them a visit challenge that promises a reward if they come in once in the next 30 days.
While these types of campaigns are generally effective, is 30 days the right time frame for everyone? In reality, a challenge that has the same message, the same period of time, and the same reward can’t work for everyone. If you send this challenge to guests who usually visit every day, why would you reward them for coming in once in 30 days?
With artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning-based marketing tools, one-to-one offers and challenges are auto-targeted for each guest. Whereas, one guest may be asked to visit three times to earn a particular reward, a more active guest may be asked to visit five times to earn a different reward. One-to-one marketing enables you to target guests based on their individual visit behavior. You simply set the parameters – How much do you want to spend? Are guests required to visit within a certain time frame? What are the respective rewards for the challenge? The AI-based system processes these rules to deliver a personalized brand experience to each customer.
As with any type of campaign, Paytronix doesn’t lock you in to a basic set of off-the-shelf promotions. One-to-one campaigns can be leveraged in several ways depending on your brand and business objectives.
- One-to-One Cadence Rule/Uploader: This version of the one-to-one challenge is “On Visit X, use this reward.” And the intelligent algorithm we’ve created will determine the best challenge for each guest.
- One-to-One Continuous/Lapsed Designation: This option enables you to send targeted campaigns all year long, rather than doing so on specific days. You also aren’t limited to a set number of tiers that your guests fall into. For example, typically you have tiers such as; guests that visit less than three times, three to five times, or more than five times. With one-to-one continuous campaigns, you can have an endless number of tiers. Manually, this would take an exorbitant amount of time to craft and set up, but with this feature, guests are auto-targeted for you.
- One-to-One Points/Visit Challenge: This version enables you to vary the thresholds and timeline for a guest’s offer. Some guests may be asked to visit two times in a month for a reward, while others may get a week to visit once to complete the challenge.
Giving control of your promotions to a “machine” can be scary. This feature gives you peace of mind that you are still in control, just with less manual work. You can monitor how your one-to-one campaigns are performing and adjust the parameters in real time to achieve your desired results.
Stop wasting time and brain power on manual campaigns and maximize the return on your marketing investment with a little help from AI. Learn how – by calling Paytronix at 617-649-3300, extension 5 or request a demo today.
PXUX isn’t just any conference – it’s an experience. It’s a group of likeminded people who are focused on optimizing the guest journey, building a network, and delivering high impact in the restaurant and c-store industries.
Much like previous years, the fifth annual PXUX has been planned for people just like you. It’s a fun environment that encourages the sharing of information on your business, your goals, your challenges, and your brilliant ideas. Plus, you’ll learn about the newest and most innovative digital marketing tools to boost your sales in 2019.
But that’s not all. Here are 9 more reasons why you can’t miss out on this year’s PXUX:
- Deliver High Impact. You will hear about the latest innovations and receive the tools and support you need to motivate your guests to visit and spend more.
- Master the Platform. Learn how to confidently segment, target, communicate, reward, and measure in order to drive impactful results.
- Learn from Others. Why reinvent the wheel? Your peers face some of the same challenges you do, so find out how they have leveraged the Paytronix platform to achieve their goals.
- Gain Experience. Deepen your understanding of the platform through hands-on workshops and training sessions that are sure to make you feel like a pro who’s equipped to train the team back at HQ.
- Get the Inside Scoop. Be one of the first to explore new innovations and discover how they can expand your brand.
- Voice Your Opinion. Customer feedback is critical to ensure that the future roadmap meets your needs and fuels your revenue growth. This is your chance to tell us what is working and what isn’t. Don’t be shy!
- Meet the People Behind the Platform. Put faces to names and strengthen relationships with the team that is dedicated to your success.
- Build Your Tribe. While PXUX is packed with information and hands-on learning, there are also deeper relationships to be made.
- Walk Away with at Least 2 New Ideas. Benefit from numerous case studies and info sessions that will leave you inspired and ready to take action immediately.
Here’s what attendees have had to say about previous PXUX events:
“What better way to learn than to get together in a room with your peers and folks who have amazing intelligence around CRM marketing and loyalty platforms? It’s an invaluable experience.”
– Jenny Brinker, VP of Marketing, Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
“It’s been so great attending PXUX. I’ve been able to meet so many different people, all with really creative and innovative minds. Being able to hear what everybody else is doing and what we’re going to be able to do moving forward is so exciting.”
– Rachel Robinson, Marketing Manager, California Pizza Kitchen
There is going to be an abundance of knowledge sharing and excitement happening this fall in Denver. To avoid suffering from a case of FOMO, click here for more information.
Creating an email from scratch can be tiresome and time-consuming if you don’t have the right tools in place. But by leveraging the new Email Builder, you can quickly complete the task and enjoy a great user experience in the process.
Email Builder is a drag-and-drop email design tool that is crafted for ease of use and flexibility. With this new tool, you can start with a blank slate or choose from a variety of design templates.
Here are the three biggest benefits of this exciting new tool:
Design: The new user interface makes it easy to drag and drop content into the preview pane and then determine whether you like the look of your email. And since most guests tend to read emails on a mobile device, you can preview how your email will look in a mobile view as well.
Efficiency: Do you find that you waste time searching for and uploading creative files each time you craft a new email? That won’t be the case with Email Builder, which is equipped with a shared content library so you can upload the creative assets (images, logos, etc.) needed to design and build your emails. Saved assets can be accessed again in the future, and if you need any additional images, you can search through thousands of ready-to-use, royalty-free ones. Collaboration is also easy, as emails can be saved and reviewed with your team before being sent.
Brand Management: If you have a specific style guide for your brand, you can create and save style templates to set brand colors, fonts, logos, and images. By creating a style template in Email Builder, you will ensure that all of your emails are on brand, regardless of who creates them.
Don’t wait to make email building a breeze! Access Email Builder by logging into https://pxsweb.com > “Marketing Tools” > “Email Tool” > “Create New Email.” You will see the new Email Builder and can get started right away.
If 2018 continued the trend of disruption for convenience stores—with things like Amazon Go stores opening at a steady pace and frictionless shopping gaining traction—convenience store marketing trends for 2019 all have to do with capitalizing on those disruptions.
Our team has identified seven can’t-ignore trends that represent a tremendous opportunity to increase brand loyalty and increased revenue. Planning for (and taking advantage of) these marketing strategies now will help ensure that your store’s biggest “trend” for 2020 is consistent growth.
(To get a detailed description of each trend, along with ideas for how to make the most of them, click here to access our free, on-demand training called, “Convenience Store Trends: Expert Predictions for 2019.) […]